Our vertically integrated business model sets us apart from the competition. We own and manage our own factories and control all key manufacturing processes in-house, giving us maximum control over project deadlines and product quality. Vertical integration helps us ensure efficient communication and workflow so that the project is done right the first time.
HOW WE DO IT
“All of our QC aspects are based on sound principles of ISO 9001:2008. Incoming raw materials are inspected, both imported and domestic, for quality and certifications”.
-Brian Hahn, VP, Product Development
WE HAVE TAKEN GREEN TO THE EXTREME!
Pacific Northern has moved to a new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. This modern compound spans over 430 thousand square feet of manufacturing space, designed to incorporate a full range of industrial processes while maintaining superior ecological standards.
“When I am walking through our new factory I cannot help but smile knowing what we have now, compared to our former factories. This is just beautiful!”Brian R. Hahn, Vice President, Product Development
WORLD WIDE SOURCING
Our sourcing and purchasing departments, located on three continents, have access to global trends, materials and manufacturing techniques.
- Real leather hides from Italy and Vietnam
- Suede from the United States, Japan, and China
- Faux leathers from the United States, China, Japan, and Switzerland.
- Veneers from the United States, China, and India
- Laminates from the United States and China
- Hardware from the United States, China, Germany, and Japan
- Lighting from the United States, China, and Germany
- Papers from the United States, Switzerland, and China
- Paints from the United States, China, and Italy
- Marble from Greece
Our longstanding relationships with delivery services such as Steam Ship Lines, FedEx, DHL, UPS, and freight forwarders allows us to get excellent customer service as well as better air and ocean freights. Through a combination of research, negotiation, and experience, we can keep costs down and deliveries on time.